The Domestic Services section within Estates and Facilities contributes to creating a clean and comfortable environment for students and staff to work and study in.
We provide the following services:
- General cleaning of non-residential buildings
- Janitorial service for non-residential buildings
- Waste and recycling removal
- Window cleaning
- Pest control
Colleagues in other sections and departments provide the following related services:
- General cleaning of student accommodation (Residential Services and Support)
- Grounds maintenance (Estates and Facilities)
- Litter picking (Estates and Facilities)
- Building Maintenance (Estates and Facilities)
We have staff on site at the Mile End campus 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday. At Whitechapel and Charterhouse Square we are operational between 5.00am and 6.00pm each weekday.
For all enquiries, urgent or otherwise, please use the College helpdesk:
firstname.lastname@example.org extension 2580.
When making a request please provide the following information:
• Contact name and number
• Detailed information about the job
• Date job required