The Helpdesk provides QMUL with a single point of contact for all operational services.
Raise a request on Ivanti Helpdesk System
Please access the Self Service Portal to raise and manage any request for the following services:
- Cleaning (including waste removal**)
For any emergencies or risks to health and safety please telephone the Helpdesk on 13 2580
If you are using the Self Service portal for the first time please use this guide.
When you contact us, don't forget to tell us:
- The nature of the problem
- The location of the problem - preferably the building, floor and room number.
- Your name and contact details - as we may need to contact you for more information or update you on our progress
** For disposal of old IT equipment (PCs, monitors etc.) please contact the IT Services helpdesk at email@example.com or extension 8888.
In an emergency
Outside of the Helpdesk opening hours, if there is an emergency that poses an immediate threat to people or property, please telephone Security on:
- 13 3333 - available 24 hours a day/7 days a week
A Maintenance Manager on call-out duty will then be contacted to deal with the emergency situation.